- Eases & Comforts – Gives additional lubrication for enhanced pleasure, eases discomfort or pain due to vaginal dryness in women
- Get rid of symptoms of vaginal dryness – relief from itching, burning, irritation, soreness or pain during sexual intercourse which can affect your sexual intimacy
- Latex compatible – Works well with all latex condoms. Use with Durex condom or vibrating ring to experience pleasure like never before
- Safe and not spermicidal – Safe for pregnancy, does not interfere with conception
- Ingredients – Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide
Q : How do I apply lubricant and how much do I need?
A : There are really no rules here. If trying it for the first time, simply squeeze a little lubricant onto your fingertips and gently apply to your intimate areas. Lubricant can be used with or without a condom. You can always apply more if you need it.
Q : Why should I use lubricants?
A : Lubes can be used to top up natural levels of lubrication. It’s completely normal for lubrication to vary everyday. So it’s normal to do something about it.
Q : Where on the body can lubricant be used?
A : KY Jelly is suitable for use on intimate areas. Recommended by gynecologists to ease vaginal dryness.
Q : Are Lubricants safe to use with condoms?
A : You can use any of our Lubricant Gel ranges safely with all Durex Condoms. Just smooth over the condom when it is already on. Please remember though, it is not a contraceptive and it doesn’t contain spermicide.
Q: Does KY Jelly affect pregnancy?
A : KY Jelly has no spermicide in them and hence it won’t have any impact on the pregnancy. This is also called out on the pack.
Q : Are lubricants good for anal sex?
A : Yes, our range of Lubricants are specifically meant to add pleasure. However, a tingling lubricant is not suitable for anal sex as some people can experience slightly stronger sensations than others.
Q : Will the packaging be discreet?
A : The product is packaged in discreet packaging, no information about contents is on the outside of the package.